We are still in deep development of our launch programs. Want to help support us? Consider a donation to the foundation.
We use Consciousness-Based Education Tools and Transcendental Meditation because we BELIEVE they:
- Improve academic performance
- Improve school culture and climate
- Improve resiliency and trauma response
- Reduce absences, fighting and isolation
- Facilitate a more holistic education
Our year one GOALS are to:
- Promote awareness of and access to “How Teachers Can Save Teachers,” a solution-based book that advocates the use of consciousness-based techniques in schools, written by foundation founder, Greg Eibel.
- Develop a pilot program to bring a consciousness-based education training, featuring transcendental meditation, into Canton Local schools.
- Help students achieve access to basic needs to further eliminate stress in the classroom (e.g. clothing and personal care products) at Canton South.